Mario Dam

Mario Dam

First Name : Mario
Male Birthday : 1965-05-25
Number of Posts : 5488
Snake
Gemini Registration Date : 2009-02-15

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2024, 1:35 pm

https://discover.hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/NAME-NUMEROLOGY-First-Name-Ruling-Number-11-Master-Number-11

M - A - R - I - O = 29 = 11

NAME NUMBER 11
The Number 11 is the first of the Master Numbers, and as a Master Number is not usually reduced down to a single numeral.

The Master Number 11 Name is of the super-intellect or genius, also regarded as a lucky person. It represents 'transformation'.

11 POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES

The Master Teacher, illumination, enlightenment, inspirational, idealism, intuitive, psychic, channelling, poetry, art/artistic, symbols, expression, dreamer, revolution, drugs, alternate consciousness, mysticism, catalyst, prisoner, prophet, celebrity, highly energized, radical, sensitive, visionary, enthusiastic, creative/creativity.

This name is one of intuitive, spiritual awareness and refinement. Your intuition is very strong and you are among the potentially best equipped to help guide people towards their own spiritual and intuitive awareness. You value life and your environment with a deep appreciation of the beauty and refinement that it has to offer. You are someone who can be extremely dependable, honest and compassionate.

11 NEGATIVE ATTRIBUTES

Too much of the 11 personality with this name may bring out a tendency to sit and ponder, rather than do. Although, generally not a financial or materialistic personality, you could be inclined to strive towards these areas for which you could believe that personal recognition is, and should be measured in material accumulations.

11 is a high vibration and needs to stay centred and balanced at all times. There is a tendency to sway from high to low, quickly. The high energy of the 11 will require some form of outlet where there can be active participation, whether it be through ones own profession, or some charitable inspirational leader this number represents.

11 is an idealist in that they can see the bigger picture, through revelations and intuition. 11 draws on the cosmic forces for inspiration and enlightenment, through pronounced intuitive abilities.

They must, however, avoid getting involved in the 'nit-picking' tendencies of the 2 vibration. The 11 first name person must remember to set an example for others to learn from.

The Number 11 symbolizes the principle of enlightenment. 11 colours everything with drama, a visionary outlook, artistic sensitivity and 'sparkling' qualities. The 11 energy is not truly practical, but its contribution in its unique perspective and philosophy which instigates new consciousness. 11's energy is very highly-strung, intense, mercurial, polarized (off and on) and subtle.

The 11 energy fears drudgery, restriction, ugliness of any kind and boredom. 11 develops 'Soul Power' through loving, selfless service.

These avant-garde and visionary individuals make great
students, psychics, mystics, healers, teachers, writers, musicians and artists.

Many of them are "wounded healers" who at some point in
their life suffer a devastating experience that propels them on the search for their personal spirituality. However along with these situations usually comes a lot of toxic emotional baggage and a harsh inner critic.

The 11 is a Master Spiritual Number, giving you great intuition and psychic abilities. You are here to help the world, and when you enter a room, there is an 'energy' about you. You have a great sense of humour, but must protect your vulnerable nervous system to avoid bouts of depression.

The 11/2 is required to live in the truth which is revealed through life's lessons and will find the most rewarding opportunities come through living and teaching truth as they see it; the truths gained through life experience.

The 11/2 can be intense and at times electrifying. They can have trouble with nervousness because the 11 is a highly intense vibration, yet at the same time, 11/2's have great courage and are highly creative.

When drawing on cosmic knowledge through their intuitive abilities, 11/2's can be inspirational leaders.

If an 11/2 does not respond to the higher vibration, they will work at the lower vibration of 2 and be in a position of supporting others, rather than be a leader themselves.

When the 11/2 learns to live with faith, then inner peace will be found. Above all else the 11/2 is born to lead and to bring spiritual truths to people as the Master Teacher.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/11/96/55/47/f8jvlh11.jpg

Introduction F8jvlh10

Last edited by Mario Dam on February 9th 2024, 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mario Dam

Mario Dam

Snake

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2024, 1:41 pm

This forum is back online, it's under construction and therefor in time, sections will appear for reading.

I write poems and quotes under the name of Aramandio.

As i have written over 500 quotes in my Kundalini period, many of them are written as pure as they came in to me. Many quotes are not posted yet, they need some adjustment because of the expanding consciousness i have experienced in the last 3 years.

On the picture above is a little boy with in his hand a doll of a cat, and with that quote there is a reflection to it.....

I love nature (especially Spring and Summer), animals, outdoor living, biking & hiking & swimming, music, authentic movies, writing poems and quotes, and reading comic books.

I am a Vegetarian.....

Mario Dam/Aramandio

blushy

Back to top Go down
Mario Dam

Mario Dam

Snake

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2024, 2:20 pm

Introduction 71endj10

Back to top Go down
Mario Dam

Mario Dam

Snake

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2024, 2:23 pm

Introduction Red_ci11

Back to top Go down
Mario Dam

Mario Dam

Snake

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2024, 4:53 pm

Some of my quotes and poems.....

Introduction Araman12

Introduction Dvine10

Introduction Being_10

Introduction Araman13

Introduction F60wz610

Introduction Bridge10

Introduction Destin10

Introduction Gbylq611

Introduction Spirit10

Introduction Paperb10

Introduction F9cjvd10

Introduction Gc8kub10

Introduction Beauty10

Introduction Twinfl10

Enlarged picture:  A wooden Dragon and his Angel (Twinflame)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/11/96/55/47/twinfl11.jpg

Introduction F-nbnx10

Introduction F4ukfj10

Introduction Gbthqe11

Introduction Gemini11

Introduction Messag12

Introduction Araman14

Introduction Affect10

Introduction Snowfl10

Introduction Time10

Introduction Master12

Introduction Differ10

Introduction Horizo11

Introduction Pot_pu12

Introduction Batman11

Introduction Firefl10

Introduction Illusi11

Introduction Dreams10

Introduction Stone10

Introduction Pillow11

Introduction Gdhq5b10

Introduction F_7kdi10

Introduction Lumino10

Introduction Emotio10

Introduction Elemen11

Back to top Go down
Mario Dam

Mario Dam

Snake

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2024, 10:05 am

“Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.”

― Rumi

Luigi

~~~Legacy~~~

Introduction Peakpx18

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1